General
Please submit one idea at a time. If your idea already exists, vote on it rather than submitting a new idea. If there’s something specific you’d like to mention, add a comment. This helps us quickly see what ideas are most important to our users. Thanks for your feedback!
5137 results found
-
Add a note saving feature to the app.
Please add a " NOTE SAVING" feature to the app by giving " SAVE AS" button.
1 vote -
Page setup print area
I would like to have the function, as with any simple text program, that you can set up the page.
So how big the page gaps are, in which area you can write and also that the print area is visible in order to be able to file the printout.1 vote -
Import von vielen Dateien zurgleichen Zeit
Import von vielen Dateien zurgleichen Zeit
1 vote -
Idea: Feedback page grouping
I'd like to be able to see my shared ideas and the ideas that I support separately in my feedback page.
1 vote -
flipping a selected object
I want to be able to flip a selected object
1 vote -
Scroll button
2 finger scrolling is tideous. Even after completing half page we have to scroll .
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Make available the function to import HEIC. I know presently Squid can support import of many picture file format. HEIC is not supported:(
Import HEIC photo. Give all the markup functions possible with more file types.
1 vote -
Make another app or update this app with no in app purchases
Some kids parents allow them to download the app but they do not buy subscription and kids cannot take proper notes.
1 vote -
Bookmarker need , bro
Plz also add a button on pressing take us to specific page and on second time take back to the same page .
1 vote -
Insert pdf directly into an existing sheet like an image
Insert pdf directly into an existing sheet like an image.
1 vote -
Simple selection and moving image in note
I experienced such a problem when I added image in my note from gallery, then resized, and leave it, but then I understood that it is too difficult to select whole image again and resize it (and move somewhere, only with selection tool, it is too time consuming).
Would be awesome to do fast way for select image. And also maybe cropping some part of image (with alpha layer) and moving it. Thanks!
1 vote -
Gesture for view and edit mode .
Please add a gesture For quickly switching betwwen edit mode and view mode like 3 finger touch to switch betwwen edit and view .
1 vote -
predictive tracing
With these feature you draw a line, a circle, a square...freehand, And the program draw It properly
1 vote -
When I use a straight line tool, please let me know whether it is right angle.
When I use a straight line tool, please let me know whether it is right angle. It would be more helpful.
1 vote -
Notes in page
My idea is just having a feature that allows me to add popup notes inside a page since often I have not much space to write
1 vote -
Speed Up Development
I would love to see more ideas in consideration or development. I mean the speed isn't really high for an paid app. I see your work and passion, but the speed is to slow to keep up with the feature requests.
1 vote -
Quick Save Box
I'd like to have a save box for stickers (self created or downloaded) to quickly reuse them.
There is a similar feature in Good Notes. I really would love to see it in Squit.
1 vote -
Object pattern
Possibility to decide the pattern of the line or object: dots, dashes, continuous etc.
1 vote -
A tool to measure and scale pdfs
A tool that allows measurements on PDFs with the applying a user defined scale
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?