Skip to content

General

Please submit one idea at a time. If your idea already exists, vote on it rather than submitting a new idea. If there’s something specific you’d like to mention, add a comment. This helps us quickly see what ideas are most important to our users. Thanks for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2207 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Note Editor  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Chat GPT Gratis: La Revolución del Diálogo en Nuestra Lengua

En el universo digital actual, donde la comunicación desempeña un papel central, la llegada del Chat GPT Gratis marca un hito significativo. Desarrollado por OpenAI, este sistema gratuito ofrece a los usuarios la oportunidad de participar en conversaciones avanzadas sin barreras económicas, democratizando así el acceso a la inteligencia artificial lingüística.

Eliminando Barreras Económicas: La Gratuidad como Pilar
    La gratuidad del Chat GPT elimina una barrera importante que tradicionalmente limitaba el acceso a servicios de conversación avanzada. Ahora, cualquier persona puede disfrutar de interacciones lingüísticas de alta calidad sin incurrir en costos, democratizando así el acceso a la comunicación avanzada…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to choose note color for each note type

I currently use a note app that allows me to choose the color of paper for each note type; secured note, which I include my passwords, docs (ID cards, passports banks, acct etc)

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Better Text

Being able to modify the text individually, changing the color, size, styles, in the same text box, to avoid having a lot of text boxes just to change the color or size, etc. Mainly for people who use the pencil and keyboard to take notes.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Note Editor  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Exploring the Benefits of Regular Wheel Alignment for Your Vehicle

Maintaining your vehicle's health is essential for ensuring a smooth and safe driving experience. One critical but often overlooked aspect of car maintenance is regular wheel alignment. This straightforward service can significantly impact your vehicle's performance, safety, and longevity. In this blog, we'll delve into the numerous benefits of regular wheel alignment and why it should be a priority in your vehicle maintenance routine.

1. Enhanced Driving Safety

Proper wheel alignment ensures that your vehicle handles correctly, which is crucial for your safety. Misaligned wheels can cause your car to pull to one side, making it challenging to steer, especially…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How To Choose A Mobile App Development Company in New York?

Hello, everyone. I'm a jewelry manufacturer searching for someone to create an app for my specialty. I wish to sell my jewelry online and reach as many people as possible. Do you have any experience working with a Mobile App Development Company in New York? Also, can you recommend an app development company that can do the task for me? I would appreciate your advice and direction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. resolve zooming issues. Text disappears when you zoom out and zoom in again, making it difficult to add notes.

Every time I zoom out and zoom in again, my notes disappear, making it difficult for me to make additions in the zoomed in setting and write on already written stuff (since I can't see it when I zoom in again)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can I Create Biodata Format For Marriage For Girl in Crafty Art?

Christian Wedding Invitation by Crafty Art offers beautifully crafted designs, blending tradition and elegance. Each invitation captures the essence of love and faith, providing a perfect start to your sacred celebration.
    https://www.craftyartapp.com/k/christian-wedding-invitations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How can I request special assistance or services for my Emirates flight?

Requesting special assistance or services for your Emirates flight is a straightforward process designed to ensure that all passengers, regardless of their individual needs, have a comfortable and enjoyable travel experience. Emirates is committed to providing comprehensive support for passengers requiring special assistance, whether due to medical conditions, disabilities, or other unique needs. When booking your flight with Emirates, either online, through the Emirates app, or by contacting the Emirates office in Manila City, it is advisable to mention any special assistance needs as early as possible. This helps the airline prepare and provide the necessary support.
    For more information…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Note Editor  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Using swipes rather of arrows to navigate between sites

Using swipes rather of arrows to navigate between sites would be more simpler and more intuitive in my opinion than tapping the arrows.
    https://papyrus.uservoice.com/forums/ https://geometrydashsubzero.net

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. United Airlines Name Change Policy +1-877-419-4448

Examine United Airlines Name Change Policy to learn how to update the details of your reservation. Learn about the requirements, costs, and steps involved in changing your name on a plane ticket. Get the necessary advice to ensure your vacation preparations go as smoothly as possible, whether it's for changing personal information or fixing problems.

Visit us - https://flighttravo.com/name-change/united-airlines-name-change-policy/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. United Airlines Name Change Policy +1-877-419-4448

Examine <a href=https://flighttravo.com/name-change/united-airlines-name-change-policy/>United Airlines Name Change Policy <a> to learn how to update the details of your reservation. Learn about the requirements, costs, and steps involved in changing your name on a plane ticket. Get the necessary advice to ensure your vacation preparations go as smoothly as possible, whether it's for changing personal information or fixing problems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Book Last-Minute Business Class Flights

Book Last-Minute Business Class Flights with FlyLastMinute and experience luxury travel at a fraction of the cost. Discover unbeatable deals on last-minute business class tickets to top destinations worldwide. Whether for a spontaneous getaway or urgent business trip, FlyLastMinute offers exclusive discounts, premium service, and a seamless booking process. Enjoy spacious seating, gourmet dining, and priority boarding with our curated business class options. Trust FlyLastMinute for affordable luxury, and make your next trip unforgettable. Book now and take advantage of our last-minute business class flight deals for an exceptional travel experience.

Visit for more info–
    https://flylastminutes.com/last-minute-business-class-flights/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Solh Wellness App - Preventive Mental Health Platform

Solh Wellness is the best mental health wellness app, connecting you with top mental health professionals for personalized care. Our app offers tailored therapy plans, interactive tools, and a supportive community to help manage stress and anxiety. Committed to confidentiality and data security, Solh Wellness ensures accessible and effective mental health care. Rejuvenate your soul with Solh Wellness and achieve better mental well-being today!

For more information = https://www.solhapp.com/about-us.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Book Last-Minute Southwest Airlines Flights?

Book Last-Minute Southwest Airlines Flights can be a smart choice for travelers seeking flexibility and convenience. Southwest is known for its customer-friendly policies, including no change fees and two free checked bags, which are especially valuable for spontaneous trips. To find the best deals, it's recommended to check the airline's website frequently, as Southwest often releases unadvertised sales and discounted fares. Using the Low Fare Calendar tool can also help identify the cheapest days to fly. Signing up for the Rapid Rewards program is another way to earn points on flights, which can be redeemed for future travel, potentially offsetting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Understanding United Airlines’ Baggage Policies: A Complete Guide

Traveling with United Airlines can be a smooth and efficient experience if you are well-versed in their baggage policies. Understanding United Airlines’ Baggage Policies: A Complete Guide aims to unravel the intricacies of United Airlines' baggage regulations, ensuring that you are prepared for a hassle-free journey. Whether you are a frequent flyer or a first-time traveler, understanding these policies will help you manage your luggage efficiently and avoid unexpected fees.
    Visit us: https://whatbringwithme.com/united-airlines-baggage-policies/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Tape" feature for active recall

Kindly add "tape" feature under highlight ( just like apps - Notein, notability )
    It's a game changer active recall feature for a note app . It's a NEED.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pin/password

add option to require a pin/pword to open app

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SunExpress Antalya Terminal

By linking the city to an extensive network of domestic and international destinations, the SunExpress Antalya Terminal promotes both business and tourism. Its prime location and efficient operations attract travelers seeking seamless connections and transformative experiences both domestically and internationally.
    https://www.allairportterminals.com/sunexpress-airlines/ayt-antalya-airport-terminal/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why aren’t Last-Minute Flights Cheaper?

Last-minute flights aren’t cheaper due to several factors. Airlines capitalize on urgent travel needs, knowing travelers may have limited flexibility and are willing to pay higher prices. As the departure date approaches, fewer seats are available, increasing demand and allowing airlines to raise prices. Additionally, airlines use dynamic pricing algorithms that adjust fares based on real-time demand and booking patterns, often resulting in higher costs closer to the travel date. While there may be occasional last-minute deals, these are exceptions rather than the rule, as airlines aim to maximize revenue by charging premium rates for late bookings.
    Visit us : …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?