Eyedropper tool to pick up colors from the canvas/page
I would love an eyedropper tool to pick up a color that I used before on the page, because the recently used colors are limited to 12 most recent, and I usually use many more colors at a time.
Papyrus already feels so smooth to use as a drawing tool, and just the addition of an eyedropper tool would really complete it for me.
-
Jonathan Warner
commented
Need this, I vote for it too
-
Nicole
commented
it will be better if a colour picker tool (like dropper) is added to pick the colour on the canvas or notes and create a palette to allow users to saved their own colour
-
Martin Mostböck
commented
basic editfunctions for painting are actually mandatory..
-
Andrew
commented
Instrument to pick colours from the screen
-
Jaideep Chitnis
commented
excellent suggestion, A color picker tool is indeed needed thereby making it a powerful touch-up applicaton for PDF files
-
Lyn
commented
This is a good idea! Would be very helpful!
-
Anonymous
commented
Able to pick up an existing color that you already used on the canvas in case the color disappeared
-
Detlef Reuter
commented
Integrate a pipette to enable picking of certain colors