Thinking of running the same content across YouTube and TikTok simultaneously is cross-posting actually killing your reach on both
I've been using my YouTube shorts natively on TikTok and both my accounts seem to be growth slower than what I think they should go. Others claim the platforms are the ones that identify recycled content and block it. I even thought about how to delete youtube channel and solely use TikTok. Then I stumbled upon boostbysocial, which focuses on multi-platform growth both on YouTube and TikTok so, is it a content quality problem or is it a simple cross-platform solution by a growth agency?
Read More Here:- https://boostbysocial.com/blog/how-to-delete-youtube-channel/
-
Nisar Ahmad commented
Repurposing YouTube content for different platforms can involve more than simply reposting the same video. Creators may also extract suitable audio for podcasts, edits, or other creative projects. When an audio version is useful, https://yt-to-wav.com/ provides a simple way to convert supported YouTube content into WAV format for further editing and production.
-
Hungry Fox commented
Reusing YouTube Shorts on TikTok can sometimes affect performance, but slower growth does not automatically mean the platforms are blocking recycled content. It is worth testing original edits, platform-specific captions, hooks, and posting strategies before deciding to leave one platform. A YouTube to audio converter can also help repurpose suitable content into audio for other creative formats. Overall, improving content quality and adapting it for each platform is usually a better first step than relying only on a growth agency. For more check out: https://yt2mp3-converter.com