Hey, I was looking for an easy to use app for my mom, she's 60 this year. I tried about 50 apps and your app was easiest I could find. But still not easy enough for an old person. I think you should add "easy mode" or "grandma mode" as I would call it. Here's a list of things that I think can confuse grandmas:
1. Plus button should create default note right away, pdfs or custom notes are not necessary.
2. If note is blank, it should not be saved after closing.
3. Blank pages should be deleted after closing note. I don't see any reason why they should stay.
4. It would be cool to have 3 instruments bellow - pencil, eraser and color selection with as less options as possible. Separating pencil and eraser to different buttons would make interface more clear.
5. Default app screen should be "All notes", not "Recent Notes". Old people forget things, like that there's a sidebar on left. And then they ask questions like "where did my old notes go?".
6. Infinite pages scrolling (cycling) confuses even me. I think there should be an option to disable it.
Would be rly glad if you could make this things happen. I can even donate some money for this cause. Thanks.
Ethan Eddy commented
You can disable infinite scrolling. When you set the default note, or change the page settings, just change the page size.
-- Add --
I think I should've provide some info about how your app meant to be used. My mom owns LG G4 Stylus, but from moment she got it, she's not using stylus at all. Default LG app for notes (QuickMemo+) confuses her, she says there's too many buttons. So she take text notes in different app that I installed, it's very easy and looks a lot like Squid. Since we have text notes covered, I was hoping to find an app only for stylus, so she could make hand writings too and stop carrying a ton of paper notes with her all the time.